When it's time for adventure Join a
Photo Tour with Cathy Church
Top 8 reasons to travel with Cathy:
1. You will have access to Cathy Church to answer your questions about your camera equipment and techniques. You will enjoy my free coaching and mini-lectures offered throughout the day to answer photo questions, share ideas, and critique images.
2. You will get free lessons and help with editing your photos with Photoshop. If you need special help, I will even help you in the water if I see you having a problem with your camera or technique.
3. You can find help or share your own ideas with everyone around you. You will be surrounded by photographers who are happy to help you with answers, tips and ideas.
4.You will be with only the nicest people. We choose people who are easy-going, who take their good times with them and who are flexible and are ready to share. If you especially want a particular dive site, everyone else will say that's fine with them because they know that next time everyone will do the same for them.
5. You have the strength of a group, with me, to support your needs.
6. If your luggage does not make it to our destination, I have several back-up camera systems for you to use. If your system breaks down, I will bring along my emergency camera repair tools, and if I can't fix your camera, we provide back-up equipment, all at no charge.
7. I make sure everyone enjoys the interesting or rare creatures that are found on the dives. You don't have to push each other out of the way or get angry with someone occupying the subject for the whole dive. We will repeat the dive until everyone has had a good opportunity for the best subjects.
8. I encourage lots of jokes. "Jason and I are amazed at the contrast between diving with you and the people you attract, in contrast to the above-average operation we had just booked with. Your attention to detail, appreciation for the total experience, unrushed approach, and balancing of a disciplined approach without fearing adventure, add up to a dive experience we have not seen elsewhere". - Pepi Ross.